Laurie Anne Photography is pleased to announce our new website!!! www.laurieannephotography.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vintage Fine ART Portraiture

Over the last three years I have been in business I have been trying to find my niche...my love, my passion. I love family sessions....the dynamics and bond between a family are fasincating and wonderful to capture. High school seniors are another group I enjoy. There are up for anything and very imaginative with their sessions. There are at a crossroads in their lives and it is a gift to capture them right before they enter adulthood. But my passion, my love is fine art portraiture. This is not an average session. Each person has different ideals and looks that they would like to capture. If anyone is interested in doing a vintage couture photography session call and we can set up a consultation to start planning your fine art portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moi {Me}



When my boys were born, my photography blossomed with my desire to capture each new milestone and every special moment forever. When I'm behind the camera, I often wonder how in the world I got so lucky.

I love beautiful light. I love the creativity behind each shoot. I love giggles shared between siblings. I love seeing how people live, and the interactions that make families unique and beautiful.

Please contact me at {956}756-9193 or lauriemirephotography@yahoo.com And please leave comments!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers