Laurie Anne Photography is pleased to announce our new website!!! www.laurieannephotography.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

{Summer Dreaming}

This past weekend I headed to South Padre with my husband and kids in tow. I had every intention of photography two families so I could use their images as advertising for the beach sessions I have planned for this summer. Well, add 40 mph winds and needless to say I called off the photo shoot! But Saturday was spent in the sun with family and good friends, and Sunday morning I snuck out of the hotel room grabbed a coffee and headed to the beach to catch the sunrise with my camera. What a blessing! I could not have asked for a better weekend! The beach sessions will be planned on June 26-28th, July 24-26th, and August 14-16th. Also, the session fee will be $100. If you are interested in booking call now, space is very limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moi {Me}



When my boys were born, my photography blossomed with my desire to capture each new milestone and every special moment forever. When I'm behind the camera, I often wonder how in the world I got so lucky.

I love beautiful light. I love the creativity behind each shoot. I love giggles shared between siblings. I love seeing how people live, and the interactions that make families unique and beautiful.

Please contact me at {956}756-9193 or lauriemirephotography@yahoo.com And please leave comments!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers